Wednesday, November 11, 2009

K.A.R.M.A

K.ena
A.fter
R.onald
M.ake
A.ss of himself

Only recently have I ever felt the great power of karma. Although it may
be hard to believe but what goes around really comes around. For me
anyways. It all started with my housemate Kenneth, Ive seen things
that happened to him after his misdeeds, but I realised that I share the
same fate with him as well haha. Not everyone is affected by karma
anyways, just some certain lucky individuals like me and dear Kenneth
hahah.

Over the past few weeks of this semester, Ive been through all sorts
of karmaish incidents. I am seriously more aware and guilt conscious
of my actions as not to receive any bad karma, but of course with
someone of my nature, it would be a miracle for that not to happen.
Well, there are two sorts of karma, instant karma and long-run karma.
Instant karma is something that happens to you immediatly after
the person commits the deed/misdeed, believe it or not, instant
karma isnt something that is uncommon. Long-run karma is
something that happens to you, and you start to think, why the heck
did I do to deserve this? And the thought pops in ure head, OH YEAH
I DID THIS OR THAT YESTERDAY. =.=

As for today, I was hit with the worse karma, everrrrrrrrrr. Today was
such a crappy day full of embarassment. Two incidents that made me a
complete fool in campus. First, was my attempt to make a side park infront
of an audience at the carpark. That didnt go well and it left me being laughed
at by a crowd of people as I sped off. As I was walking to class with my
bruised ego, yet something else happened. I was so blur when I was looking
for Jess in a class of 300 people. So while the class was going on I called her
and I talked really loud on the phone. The lecturer stopped the lecture and gave me a
stare along with 300++ students. It was all too much for me and I walked
off. Fuck it. FML.

As you can see, the power of karma. This must be thanks to me excessively
making fun of the polar bear. hehehe. Its worth it anyways. Well, I must have
done something really good, cos karma blessed me with you. =)

No comments: