Monday, January 5, 2009

ZZzz

Ive been having issues with my sleep lately because Ive been having weird reoccuring dreams for the past 3 nights. Last time I use to have dreamless sleep which i tot was rather mundane because well its boring! But, I take my wish back lol, I dont want to have dreams when I sleep because I dont exactly get my rest and I usually wake up in a jolt during weird hours of the morning.

Why?? Why? WHY?! is it that when exams are so close I have all of these sleeping problems. It makes it really hard for me to study during the day because I feel so damn tired. During last semester I had insomnia, which really sucks because I was a living zombie during day time. This time I was quite glad because I could actually get some sleep but I keep getting these weird dreams! Most of these dreams consist of nightmares mind you.

Nothing much really happened after the new year. Most of my days involve reading eating and sleeping. I cant wait for the exams to end so I can finally get back home and have a real holiday =)

No comments: