Thursday, January 29, 2009

She walked off

Hello people.. Im finally updating after 12 days of cny holidays.. Basically Ive
just been to lazy to blog because I was caught up doing quite a few things such
as chores, outings and watching tv haha. The first week was not really lively, just
stayed at home, played online games with friends that sort of stuff. I preferred it
that way because I wanted some rest. Well as for the second week, it was like I
went out almost everyday. Well this holiday didnt really go according to plan, plans
were made last minute, and not everyone was free because of cny. Well I dont blame
them, during cny, nothings EVER goes according to plan.

Im turning 19 in 5 days time. Lol, well time flies when you are having fun I guess. It
felt like it was just yesterday I celebrated my bday with some friends(I dont know where
they are now) in some cheapo foodcourt. Honestly those were the good times when things
were less, complicated. It seems that fate has put me in Disted(my ex college), where I
had made alot of friends there, reunited with some old ones and they are the ones I can actually
keep. Even after not seeing them for a long time, being with them again, there is never a dull
moment.

Well enough of the mushy stuff haha.. Here are the list of things I did during cny
1) Gambling
2) "Yam Cha"(having a drink with friends)
3) Internet cafe
4) Went to Gurney alot(as usual)
5) Paintballing
6) Sunset Bistro(walked by the beach)
7) Hung out with friends at my place

Well thats about it, I can proudly say the budget for this holiday didnt really hurt my wallet.
Im kinda tired from all these outings and stuff, I prepared to come back to Semenyih for a brand
new semester and my very last for foundation :)

No comments: