Thursday, January 8, 2009

Break Your Stinky Legs

The first week of 2009 has ended and Ive been going through nothing but exams and studies.
I seriously cant wait for all of it to end so I can enjoy my holidays for 2 weeks before entering
the new semester. Accounts is over finally but Im not expecting to get very good results
for it though. Anyways here is a list of things I wish to do/accomplish for the year 2009.

1) Hang out and catch up with old secondary school friends(seriously its been too long).
2) Spend a week or two hanging out in KL before the long holidays start.
3) Execute Genting trip #2
4) Enter Uni =)
5) Plan a trip to Langkawi.
6) Expand my bike riding route
7) Sunway Lagoon(on a week day)
8) Go Euphoria again(damn I miss the place)
9) Try to learn some mandrin over the holidays
10) Go paintballing
11) Drive my car here(Semenyih) before first year starts

Well thats about it but Im sure the list will be updated from time to time

No comments: