Sunday, January 11, 2009

Forked Tongue


After years of cracking
EVIL
perverted
Mean
bad
Cruel
Jokes I ask myself this question.
am I an evil bastard??
well lets see what everyone else has to say:

omigosh you are so mean la.
damn bad la you!
pervert man you
wtf?
wth?
you're going to marry a fat wife wei
don't be so mean la

Well as bad as these statements may seem, they are usually accompanied by
hard laughter. What does this prove then? Why do people laugh so much when
I say bad things and yet won't ever imagine saying anything just as bad themselves?
Hmmm who are my usual victims to jokes?

1) fat people
2) people who look funny
3) freaks and geeks
4) people with funny names
5) ass holes and complete dumb asses

Think Im a bad person? Let me clarify that I NEVER ever meant to hurt anyone
when I said my jokes out. I NEVER ever meant a single word in my jokes. I NEVER
embarass my victims infront of his or her friends or never did embarass them for
that matter. My single biggest regret is having friends who after listening to my jokes
let my victims hear about it. So whos wrong? What I say was never meant for the victim's
ears. I made damn sure that he or she never had to hear about it.


Well you probably think that Im a hipocrite for writing this post but listen, I never
meant any of the things I said. Infact my jokes usually defy logic eg:(he is so fat he cant fit through his door) It doesn't make any sense, it's just for fun. It's for me to entertainmy friends and not for some foul reason to bring anyone down. I occasionally make fun
of my friends too but I never did it to a degree where it would piss off or hurt anyone.


As for those people, who cant chill out and just listen to a joke, and think that im some cruel
bastard, well Im sorry, I hate you =). It may seem unfair but yeah, Ive got nothing to say
but I hate you. Im not going to try and change my attitude to please you, Im not going to
be more polite and gentle with my words aroudn you, Im not going to lie to myself and
be a hipocrite just for you. I owe you nothing fuck off.


As for friends who say Im mean and all, I dont really mind lol, I do agree Im mean but not to a negative extent. You are the only people who can appreciate a good laugh unlike
those others who think they are so innocent. Whatever =P

No comments: