Monday, January 12, 2009

lol at life

Im feeling quite fucked up right now because my whole body feels sick.
Here I am trying to cram my management notes when all of the sudden
I get this weird feeling in my gut and I couldn't stop coughing. After that
I felt like there was something wrong inside, the lingering feeling is still
there and its a weird feeling like something is crawling up your throat from
your stomach and it keeps going up and down. I had supper earlier with my
housemates. About half an hour ago I puked it all out. Fuck it.

Today and yesterday(since it has already passed midnight) has got to be
the most fucked up day ever in 2009. I woke up early in the morning to do
my maths because I was having the paper in the afternoon. The paper wasnt how
I expected it to be and I dont expect to do too well in it. Heck its been like that
for all 3 papers I just sat through. To top up with that I lost my pencil box GREAT.
After I got back I was quite tired so I just spent time on the internet and listening to
music. I was already quite pissy at that time so I decided to cool off and take a shower.
Just as I slammed the door behind me, I realised I locked myself out as I didnt hear
the jingle of my keys in my shower basket.

GREAT

I was stuck out of my room with only a towel and nothing on. The thought of being stuck
outside for the rest of the night without any clothes, no bed. Fine, but my lecture notes??
Im having a test soon and Ive gotta get them. I knocked on my housemate's door, to call
my landlord(I didnt have my phone with me either, so I was COMPLETELY fucked). He
talked to him for a while to try and get my spare key. But my landlord said it was too late and
he could pass it to me only tomorrow. I told my housemate to tell him its urgent and the landlord
gave me permission to break the knob. My pleasure.

A small price to pay to avoid failing for my exam. With all the anger inside me I released
it on the door knob. I hit it hard with my fist, banged it with my elbow and hit it
with different objects such has thick unused books. For once in these 2 whole crappy weeks
Ive been staying here I actually felt I was releasing some stress. I kept hitting the knob
determined to get back my room and after 20 minutes of violence it broke off. It was
funny for a while because my housemates watch me do it all in my towel. What happened after
my shower I don't want to talk about it.

After that I did some studying and went supper at some mamak place with my housemates.
Had a roti tisu and teh tarik and off we went home. About 20 mins later I puked it all out.
I feel so fucked up right now and sick inside. I cant wait for these 4 more days to end. I
want to go home and see my friends. A 2 week break from this shit hole will do me some good.

No comments: