Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not so lonely Christmas

oIm now currently in Semenyih, I just got here by flight and taxi about 5 hours ago. My
flight was around 8am because the later flights were booked solid. Had to wake up around
5am because the airport is 45 mins from my place and I had to be at the check in counter
45mins before the boarding time. Lets just say I didnt entirely sleep early last night and I
had a hard time waking up and doing my last minute packing. I had a 5 hour nap earlier,
I really needed that.

My trip to Penang this time lasted about 9 days, and it was somehow bittersweet. I did
manage to hang out with most of my close friends but not all of them, due to some time
difficulties by both parties. Didnt really do much this time because not only did I have
limited access to the car, my friends were also busy with their own stuff such as assignments
and examinations. I didnt exactly manage to spend much time with my parents either so
this holiday was kinda sad. However, on the brightside, Jess and her sister
came down and I saw them on Christmas and boxing day, so yeah, not so sad. :)

In Penang, I managed to curb my addiction for L4D2 by finishing all the maps like twice with
my friends. Therefore I wouldnt be tempted to drive all the way to cheras to play during the
exam period. I avoided playing new online games as well to avoid being infront of the computer
screens all the time. Its about high time I eliminate all these distractions before my examination. Although I would require some inspiration to jump start on the books.

Well, being back here means Ill be going through the old routine again. Being away from the
gym for ten days means Im gonna go through hell during tomorrow's session. I cant wait
because I can feel my arms and body weakening from over-indulging back home. Anyways
its been awhile since I pigged out, so I kinda deserve it because Ive lost quite alot of weight
over the semester. Hopefully I can buff up by the end of the coming semester, anybody wanna
be my gym buddy?

Anyways, one last quick random update. Stoner is doing fine, but the stupid dog grew fast
over the course of one week. It has lost all its puppy fats along with significant cute values lol.
Lucky thing that my housemate was around to feed it during the holidays if not I would have
to depend on the security guard, which would not have been easy. Glad that things are going
good so far, gonna rest awhile, get some dinner and do some study later. Hopefully, I need
some form of motivation lol. :)

No comments: