Monday, December 7, 2009

The Green Path


Finally Im done with my QM assignment. I went through hell this weekend
completing it. It wasnt exactly hell when you have friends over your place to
do it together lol. It is during assignments when you get to know the true nature
of your coursemates. This is something I learnt over the weekend, as I got
to know my coursemates better through working together and the absence of
some others was proof enough for me about their intentions. I will not state
here what sort of intentions.

Anyways, on saturday I rushed my assignment from 1pm to 5am. It was the
first time I ever did something like this. I realise that at 5am, Im a completely
different person. Its not exactly a good thing really. Around 5am I realise that
I am actually less coherent. I tend to talk alot of crap around that time and
when people talk, all I hear is words, drifting by as my brain fail and fail again
to process and interpret what that person is trying to say to me. Its almost
like DDR in my head, except my brain isnt trying at all to hit the arrows lol.
This was proven when I woke up in the morning to find the vocabulary in my
essay being complete bullshit, but the facts were there, much to my relief.

This morning as I walked to the assignment submission counter, I realised
that this semester is ending. Time has flew by so fast, and it made me realise
that Im already in Uni, I made new friends, Ive ditched some old ones and
my life has changed significantly for the better(of course) over the course of
this semester. Its just that, I let everything pass me by at such a rate to the
point where I didnt even take the time to stop and look at where I currently
stand and who I am, right now, as a person, perhaps as someone else, as me.

This year is ending soon, in less than a month's time and it would mark my
second year in Nottingham. Ive been through so much in this uni, Ive met
so many people, I learnt so many things here, experienced so many things
and lived my life here, in Semenyih, my second home. I know I actually
complained a lot about this place, about the people, about everything. But
it took me time to realise that for once Im actually having fun being away
from home, and the people who may hurt me sometimes are my true friends.

I would like to talk on and on about what I did in Nottingham and what
I learnt but that would perhaps take another post. So I would like to
extend my gratitude here to whoever Ive met in Notts whether just
a hi bye friend or a very goodfriend. Each and everyone of you have made
my life here(and still are) and interesting one. I bid you all goodnight :)

No comments: