Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fatigue


Just when I thought that I can relax and run away from assignments, they
slowly crawl back in once again. Last week I handed in two assignments and
looked forward to a relaxing weekend, but no, there is another one due this
monday, quantitative methods. Wth, everheard of assignment for maths?
Maths has always been my all time favourite subject in secondary school but
in college and uni it has been like the worse form of nightmare I can ever imagine.

My module is called Applied Research Methods I: Quantitative methods. It
is a form of maths for psychologists to use I guess. I dont even see the point.
What makes this form of maths stand out from our conventional maths is that
it is in a more theoretical form which means we have to explain equations,
formulas and symbols in words. sigh......

Never have I ever been so worried about an assignment or something related
to work before during this semester. The assignment is due in less than 3 days
time and I have barely started. I guess this is gonna be a hell of a weekend for
me,but do I have a choice? I cant wait to return back to Penang, everyone is
back now! Well, almost everyone. I havent seen my islander friends so a really
long time, I miss you guys, seriously =(

Argh, there it goes again. My stomach has been acting up a lot lately im not sure
why. Maybe its because I ate some really messed up stuff lately. My diet has been
quite meaty lately as I eat very less vegetables and no fruits at all. This week my
stomach has been really freaky, Ive had many uncomfortable trips to the toilet during
these past few days. Earlier during this evening, within 2 hours I was in and out of
the toilet for 4 times already. haih..

Im coming back on the 18th =). Really looking forward to that. I miss home so much,
but I wont be able to enjoy it much tho, Ill be home only from the 18th till the 26th,
because I have papers during early January. So, this is suppose to be a study break
and not a relaxing holiday. Im not gonna stay back here like I did last year, most
regretabble decision ever made! I miss FUG! =p


Anybody wanna take care of stoner during my absence? This is my biggest dillema ever. =(
haih,=(

No comments: