Saturday, December 19, 2009

2


It feels great to be back home after being in Semenyih for such a long time. It
feels as though Ive been gone for a really long time. I was so suprised yesterday
when I got back to see that ALL my pets have grown significantly FATTER.
WTF, all my dogs are now like 1/4 times bigger and same with my cats. Super
fat animals, but I prefer them that way anyways :D.

As usual, on the first night of my return I usually dont have a curfew and would
be out for the whole night/morning. The curfew usually only comes in effect when
I go out too often and come home too late. My curfew btw is usually around 2-3am.
Yesterday I came home around 4 smth. Had a L4D2 session in netcity, luckily it
just came out :). It was so much fun cos everything is so new, but of course I had to
try it out in easy mode first lol. Gonna go advance sometime next week. After that
it was mamaking at Abu, been awhile since I had such a big supper.

Today was rather uneventful, I spent the whole day at home lazing. I basically spent
my time playing games and watching tv. Didnt spend much time contacting the outside
world lol. Cant really go around at my own will because my car isnt here with me. Earlier
I asked my dad to let me drive his car but he was a bit hesitant of course. Im not too
keen myself because Im scared of driving his huge ass car. Well, at some point of this
holiday Im going to have to drive it and hopefully not crash it lol.

Anybody wanna watch Zombieland with me? Ive already got someone to watch
Avatar with me. Kwen get yo ass back here man!! We've gotta have some blue reef
and netcity sessions with the gorilla when you get back LOL!! Got no new jokes
this time tho.. Feel like playing paintball all of the sudden =.=

No comments: