Thursday, February 5, 2009

one step closer to you

Happy Birthday to me..
Happy Birthday to me..
Why am I so lonely?
Somebody please kill me

Haha.. the song above has nothing to do with how my birthday went, I had a great birthday.
This song was sang on the show the Simpsons I watched on my birthday. Coincidence much?
This year is different somehow, Ive never really received suprises from my friends before and
I got two this year and on both occasions I was speechless. Im not really used to suprises so
yeah was kinda blur and awe struck. Thanks guys, you really got me lol. Thanks also to those
who took the effort to call me at midnight and God knows what time after that and thanks to a
certain Jolene Chuah who took the effort to be the last who called me, strange but touching haha.
Thanks Jess for the pencil box, since I lost mine =.=

Well the first week of the semester is ending, and I must say it is going at a really slow pace.
Maybe its because Im still in the holiday mood and all the classes seem so boring. I cant
believe it but management got MORE boring, maybe thats why they call it management B.
Results are out soon and the average marks our lecturers have been giving us dont sound very
good. Well time will tell i guess =(

No comments: