Sunday, February 15, 2009

Iris

This weekend has been ok I guess. Valentines day passed and I kinda spent
it alone lol. Well atleast it wasnt too sad, I had a long distance valentine ;).
It was kinda lame because it consisted of emoticon roses, chatting online and
some smses. Atleast I asked her around midnight.

Didnt do much for the weekend, mostly spent it infront of the tv and the
computer. Played games, chatted online, watched movie, normal lame
stuff I guess. Well during my solitary moments(quoted by Mich) I kept
thinking about what Id be doing if I was at home. Well it really got me
homesick lol. However if I did have a car here it would be different, cos
with a car I can take a date out, only problem is, who to ask? haha

Well its not a bad thing I guess, Ive always wanted a whole weekend alone
anyways. Valentines has brought me alot of painful bad memories. Lol
nothing to do with girls and relationships but a lot of crappy stuff happened
during valentines. For example I once lost a dog on valentines, my bad
exam results came out on vday, I quarreled with someone close, whatever.
only bad stuff lol.

Weekend didnt go too boring and lonely tho, had some gambling sessions
and a drinking session. Drinking cures insomnia =)
Anyways I was looking through my phone and guess what I found.
Here is a combination of photos taken during my return during cny
of Jolene(yes pink again) eating salsa in our dare in chillis hahahahahah
Ms Chuah you nvr sieze to amuse me lol







No comments: