Friday, October 10, 2008

7 days

The first week of my 2nd semester is about to end, but alot of stuff kinda happened this week. First of all I didnt have class on monday so I headed off to midvalley with some friends to watch Flight of the Living Dead. The movie really sucks and it isnt that scary, the only part to be scared of is when the zombie pops out of no where and scares you. Everything else was super fake, and the acting sucked to the max. Watch it at your own risk, seriously, risking 6 bucks.

I was quite glad that I am able to adapt rapidly when I got here because the time management at home is waaaay off compared to here. I sleep much later at home while I have to sleep super early here just to get in class. During college days I didnt really have to wake up early because I drive. But here I ride my bicycle so it takes slightly longer but it is good excercise for me. There is of course the issue of food, but I can handle it I guess. The catering isnt exactly that good but it suffices so I cant complain.

Today I finished class at about 12, had lunch with friends at some mamak place in semenyih. After that we headed to campus because some of them wanted to go to the sports complex. But when we were about to park we had some car trouble because somebody banged jess`s car door and smashed his mirror. It was some african guy and we had to reason with him. After some yelling, shouting, reasoning and discussion the guy decided to get his mirror done first before going coming back to us for the money. We had earlier planned to go to sherene`s place but they wanted to play squash so Jess, Stef and William decided to go to my place. We played some cards there before going to sherene`s place in edu square. The place is quite big and it reminded me of the hostel which I used to stay in. According to sherene there are alot of pretty girls there. Ill be the judge of that haha. After that as Jess was about to reverse out we bumped into the african guy again. The cost was only thirty, so Jess gave him 20 because he was partially at fault.

Nothing much happening tomorrow. I was suppose to have morals tomorrow but I got exempted from it because I did the subject before. Home alone....

No comments: