Monday, June 16, 2008

10 minutes before Midnight

*the yakuza dude and his babe ;)


Hey there everyone =)
Im only updating my blog now because I had a rough time over the weekend. Well first i had my ex secondary school prom which started off quite boring actually because i had to wait as i came super early. Well Quine, when you said Id be bored shitless you werent lying werent you? Hahaha well i guess ill never learn.. It was nice meeting up with old friends, and a scorn meeting up with some old jerks as well, Ill eleborate further later.

Anyways I was lucky because my university mate drove pass hilton on his way back home so he was able to fetch me there. Id rather not take the KTM because with the increasing prices of the blady petrol the crowds there are huge and mind you most of them have body odour. Trust me i know, i had a very bad experience with the KTM during one of my trips to Midvalley. I wont eleborate.

The night went quite well actually, better then i have expected of course. Well my date, ah lets start with her. She scared me earlier, said she didnt buy a dress and she might show up in jeans or something, funny sense of humour she has hahahha. Well she wore a stunning black dress with a nice slit at the bottom. I was rather impressed but she was so modest... Take a compliment Sam! What i said to you that night is completely true la.. and yes i have more pimples then you do =p
Well I was very impressed and I felt she was way over my league O___o(whoops did i say to much? haha). Well having a date as pretty as her attracted some creeps. Most of them were quiet and didnt cause much fuss but not this dude

He is an ex classmate of mine and dude, i have a few words in mind about you shitface. First you barge in while we were dancing and try to act like some bigass mafia. Who the hell do you think you are? I dont give a damn about the bullshit you said. Went to a strip club, getting married next year and your fucking relative is the damn manager of the fucking meridian. Even if you were who would give a damn Keat Meng? You used to be a more controlled person, to be honest i thought you were rather humble and such. Guess i was wrong, now you changed into this crap ass jerk who has no respect for yourself or anyone around you. Well last year your attitude just needed some changing.. Well from what i see this year you can go fuck yourself.

So what if you paid money for your photo session before your marriage?(if you are getting married) I paid good money for my own photo shoot and you have no right to barge in like that. Dont show me that look on your face, its already ugly enough, oh please dont make it worse. Well I dont mean to be rude and all but your ridiculous antics has rather enraged me and I can say it ruined my night. Try twirling her while she was dancing, do you think this is a movie Keat Meng? Hell you scared the living daylights out of her and are you that blind not to see that distressed look on her face? You`ve made an abomination out of yourself Keat Meng, piss off man.

Well the night ended smoothly enough after taking some photos by some professionals standing by outside the ballroom. With a small sum of money they took professional style photos with proper backdrops, nice camera and flash. Well we didnt like the first shoot so we had to take another one without charge of course. Hahaha the cameraman said I was good at posing and all but still, i have to do something about my face LOL! As for Sam she had nice poses and the killer looks =)

Well after prom i went clubbing. hahaha it was crazy as usual hanging out with the same crazy people hahaha. Well lets just say it didnt go too well. I stayed in Bryan`s apartment for the night and it wasnt too bad i guess. The real crappy thing that happened was when I took a taxi home. The dumbass driver got lost and charged me extra. His excuse was being in a coma for 3 months and he had forgotten the roads. The amount of crap i got this weekend =.=

Well that`s all i guess. =)

1 comment:

loveprelovedgoodies said...

your date was Sam???? WAHH! HOW DID U MANAGE TO GET THERE? ahahaha. kidding man. How are you buddy? I miss you and Ive never thought that I would say that cause life here is SHIT SHIT SHIT. I should have been more thankful when I was in 5L. Evrything was much...more fun. Anyways!! I want to know about prom! Please do tell me and give me an email or comment or something. And why the hell is Keat Meng there? Did he go back to KTJ??? And is he still as horny and perverted as before? ahahaha. Fuck man. I miss your insane insults and shit. People here make fun of my hair! FUCKERS. Haha. RON I MISS YOU ONCE I HAVE INTERNET WE MSN AND WEBCAM TOGETHER2 OK??! Take care you fool! :)