Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why so serious?

Respect the man, he`s funny and cool


It`s been quite awhile since i last updated so yeah bout time! Anyways ive been back in Penang for about a week already and its been great. Ive been out from monday till saturday, I had to take a break on sunday if not im gonna break my legs and for more petrol haha. It`s great being away from the "forest of nottingham" after being there for 3 long months. Although the air here is more polluted unlike the fresh one back at the forest lol.


Well being here for a week had me eating my guts out cos i dont get much good tasting grub back a notts. Haha and i have been laying off my bike so yeah, no excercise+good food= BAD!! Atleast i got to see my friends again and yeah nothing much has changed. Maybe some difference in the drama scene but not much difference.

I had this weird experience last saturday night when i was at upper penang road. It started when i crossed the road with michelle when i saw police cars on the other side. I asked her if there was going to be a raid when she said there should be no problem. At that moment i went into a blur. Its was as though i had dreamt that moment before. Two police cars parked behind a black gen 2 and a police van parked on the other side of the road. I kept quite for awhile and kept on walking. Probably one those de ja vu incidents again, not my first time.


Well nothing much happening this week really, if i have to explain in detail what i did this week this blog will probably be around 6 feet long lol. Till next time, chau =)

No comments: