Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Under The Bridge

Last year.( picture was screwed up but i like the effect)

Well today was a very tiring day, I felt most unusual during the afternoon because i felt damn tired but i cant get any sleep. To top up with that i didnt do too well in my english test. screw it la.. Even as im typing now i feel super stoned. Well i can safely say now that things are super screwy here and I really really really need to go home. So jelous of you la Zhi Yuen you meanie.. Go Penang :(
I should have hidden in your boot and just get back on when its ure time to come back here hahahahaa.

Ive read her recent post and saw some of the pics she uploaded. The background was really familiar cos she took some pics near my neighbourhood. I didnt know i was smart enough to recognise the background in her pics hahaha. Lucky she didnt take a pic infront of my house if not im in trouble hahaha. Well yes i miss the food, my car and most of all my friends yes yes I admit it LOL.. Jolene you wait for your donuts la.. Be patient =p

Im gonna attend my ex secondary school prom this saturday. Aparently i tried my suit on and the pants is slightly tight and the suit is loose O___o
Well i can say that my date is super fine but she hasnt bought a dress yet? Well if she doesnt intend to get one i hope she will do what I suggested to her earlier hehehe and im not talking about wearing your moyang`s dress Sam. Im not sure what`s gonna happen this Sat lol. Not sure where im sleeping or how Im going but ill just go with the flow. Hope my old friends can still recognise me lol.

Well i got tagged again boy.. this is a hard one :/

Rules/Instructions: The selected blogger must say 10 things about themselves. Then tag 5 other bloggers too.

1) Im quite a patient guy =P(however im impatient when the internet sucks)

2) Im quite an innocent guy, till you get to know me better.

3) Currently Im going through alot of stress.. Exams,assignments and lectures

4) Ive got a driving license and hell yeah it would be a lie if I say i drive slow.

5) I like dressing in dark colours and that`s they way i like it.

6) I enjoy the nightlife. Im sure most of you do :p

7) I love pissing people off, especially those who piss me off alot :p

8) Im banana(white inside and yellow inside) that means i dont speak mandrin(hell yeah who gives a damn)

9) Im quite mean actually according to many people. Since when? ahhahaha ;)

Finally

10) I need you right now......

I tag

Jenny
Jolene
Ezan
Juli
and whoever wants this tag. Its up for grabs

1 comment:

Zhi Yuen said...

hehe =) you got tagged again!! mwuahaa :P