Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Black Balloon




Hello everyone, thats if there are still readers out there. I do apologize for
the inconsistency of my updates due to the apathy I have towards this blog.
Well, its because Ive been working under minimum wage this summer and
I just get kinda tired when I get home hence I have no mood to update this
blog.

I have however just stop work because summer is ending soon and I felt that
I have not done what I planned on doing this summer. I felt that this summer
is rather uneventful and I feel a tad bit disappointed for letting myself
waste the abundance of time I had. I felt I havent really catched up with my
friends because they themselves have become busier. I can honestly say that Ive
reached the stage where Im close to drifting apart from some. As for me, all I
can say is whatever will be, will be. Bridges are meant to be built halfway on
your side, if even the foundations were never built by the otherside, I see no
point crossing.

As for work, the people are friendly and the working environment can be fun. But
it was not something I wanted. I didnt want to work for the experience this summer
as I know that I would be doing the same for the next summer. I wanted to earn this
year and I didnt. That extra income could have helped me get some stuff that I have
been eyeing on for awhile. I just felt that it wasnt really worth it since Ill have to do
the same next year and there will never be another opportunity of doing so. The
field in which my training was based didnt suit my studies either. So I felt no purpose
in what I did and it was all a big waste of time.

But the upside for this summer is that it was a big eye opener for me. Ive learnt alot
work, family and stuff I went through this summer. Ive learnt that people change
and when they do, its hardly for the best. It is however pointless to change them
back because its in their nature and its who they are. Ive also seen the true nature
of certain individuals after knowing them for a long time. The first impression is
mostly if not always a far cry from the last. Ive also learnt alot about myself, Ive
learnt that Ive always waited for things to come my way, and hardly take the
initiative to do certain things. Just like the idle frog always waiting for the fly, I
never chase towards what I want. I see everything in a different reality now and
Im more battle scarred than ever..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So the next time you see a Rolex on someone's wrist you can think a few other thoughts. Did this person actually put any effort in to choosing this replica watches sale? How much did rolex replica sale advertising affect this person, or myself? Should I mention to this person that they might be interested in other replica watches uk. I would go so far as to say that most rolex replica sale owners, have but one or maybe a handful of watches. They aren't collectors, or replica watches uk admirers for the most part. Of course there are plenty of people who gladly collect Rolex watches, but for each of them are thousands of others who don't even know what makes a rolex replica uk tick. If we were to judge a watch based on its merits in construction and movement design, it is hard to fault any Rolex. Rolex watches are built extremely well and are known to offer many, many years of reliable service.