Sunday, July 18, 2010

311009


So far, Ive had three summer breaks. For each one that passes me by, something sad
always happens. I cant imagine why would such a happy time like summer would be
a time when I will be at my worst and when I feel at my lowest. However this summer
I must admit has got to be the worst. I have had many dark chapters in my life but none
as depressing or lonely as this.

Its just that when I let someone in, I etch or carve a part of them into my heart and
in high hopes wishing they were here to stay. However when things dont go well,
I have to scratch away the surface to remove the etches thus it becomes a little
smaller everytime that happens. I guess now I know how some people become
heartless.

I guess algebra has nothing on this.

People say that time heals all wounds, but people didnt tell me that time will take
its time. I guess I will just have to bear with it and be strong. Last summer I had
you to care for me and to bring me back on my feet. I guess now I have no one...

No comments: