Friday, February 12, 2010

is there a light?


Im currently back in Penang now, Ive been home for about 3 days already
and I'll be back to KL on the 20th. This new year break is a very short one
for it only lasts for about 10 days when in fact the cny holiday usually lasts
for about two weeks or more. Its kinda disappointing because usually every
cny is the best holiday for me because most friends are back during that
time and we have a blast enjoying this holiday, unlike other holidays when
everyone comes back on different times of the year.

However this year, its just not going to be that way as most of my friends
are still overseas or are already heading back. To add up with that this year
everyone is busy with their own things. So yeah, I can honestly say Im kinda
marooned on this island. For once Im actually not looking forward to coming
home. Its a real bitter disappointment this year coming home and Im not
exactly looking forward to the next few coming days as I will probably be filled
with boredom. Sigh.

Ive been out twice so far and on both occasions something comes up and
I ended up feeling like I shouldnt have gone out anyways. Damn the blardy
weather. It has been so hot lately, Ive never been pissed due to the weather
before but GRR its been so freaking hot lately. Fuck global warming, its
already happening. Well, I hoped that it would have rained lately but of
course I would end up being disappointed. However tonight, it JUST HAD
to rain while I was out at the BEACH. Wtf. Sigh....

To add up with that, no one seems to be in the new year mood. Everyone
seems so pissy and angry lately. Its as though there is no one cheery or
in good mood to talk to. What happened to HAPPY chinese new year?
Maybe its due to the stupid weather we have been having lately, Im not
exactly in the best of moods as well. Disappointing, really....

Before the holiday had started I really looked forward to coming home
as i have been away for nearly 4 months now. I needed a much deserved
break because I didnt have any holidays after my previous exams. Well,
this is my break I guess. Not what I expected really, but I guess I have to
make the best of it. Sigh......

No comments: