Monday, February 8, 2010

20


I had my birthday celebration a few days back and honestly I can say its the
best for me. Well, every year is of course the best, but this year was somewhat
special. I didnt have one, not two but three celebrations this year and I was
stuffed with loads of cake, yummy! haha.

At the stroke of midnight, some creepy stuff unfolded in my rented home. First
Jessy, suspiciously led me to my room while talking on the phone with her,
saying that she wanted to tell me something. During that time when we were
conversing, suddenly the normal noisy atmosphere of my humble abode went
silent. Suspicious, but I kept my cool. There were some heavy footsteps going
around outside, and noisy rustlings of plastic bags. SUDDENLY! The power got
cut, woah freaky, but I kept my cool. I walked out of my room into the dark
living room, where there was a loud knocking on my unlocked from door to my
right, while I saw firelight casted on the wall coming from the kitchen on my
left. Which way should I have went? Haha, trying not to be an ass I opened the
front door for my neighbour(the diversion) while my friends popped out from
the kitchen with the cake. Thanks for the suprise guys, nearly there haha.
What happened after that I wont go into detail. It involves some projectiles haha.

The next day was a normal birthday celebration at Pizza hut. Where I later had
an early valentines celebration at my place :).

On the third day, another suprise unfolded. I was led around Midvalley aimlessly
with an empty stomach by Jess. She used every psychological card on me and she
played them very well, oh my cunning foxy mama ;). Well this time I really received
a shock when we finally walked into a restaurant. TGI fridays. There were some
creepy people hiding their faces with menus. AND BEHOLD, my friends were there
once again. A second suprise. What a shocker, and two special unexpected guests too
Sze Lin and Zhi Yuen. HAHA Kwen FFK LOL!!! Anyways I was seriously pleasently
suprised and really happy too see all of you there :). Well, as gratitude I had to sing
for them infront of the restaurant. NICE............. =/
Spent the rest of the day with my only one after that :) thanks babe :)


Well, I received quite a few nice gifts this year and some "interesting" ones
too. I would like to extend thanks to those who wished me and gave me presents.
Thanks Jessy for the bag, Ill use it till my dying days haha :). Thanks Minnie, Stef,
Kenneth, Jermaine, Terk, Adrian, Sze Jin, Neighbour, Sze Lin, Zhi Yuen, Shi Fang
Tze Yi, Bryan and sorry to anyone who Ive missed out for the cake and the other
gifts as well. Really appreciate it guys :D

A special thanks to Kwen. Jess is going to kill you bro! LOL!!!

Anyways turning 20 is something surreal to me. The first digit of my age has
changed, like for GOOD. Ive been pondering about this lately and I cant help
but feel old I guess. I know its the peak of my life, but I can honestly say, all that
teenage bullshit is way behind me lol. Well lets see the significance of this age shall
we?

1) I have 1 more year to grow
2) 1 more year to freedom
3) 1 more year before all the cells in my body are completely replaced
4) 1 year away from being a teen
5) 1 year into being an adult

In my opinion, I dont really care about growing up, or attaining my freedom. The
only thing I look forward to being 20 is still having my friends and family by my side.
20 years I have set foot on this dusty planet Ive made many regrets, alot of mistakes
ups and downs bla bla bla, the same old cliche shit coming back again. But honestly
if I could turn back time, I wouldnt. Because I wouldnt have learnt from my mistakes,
be where I currently stand and I wouldnt be who I am today. As for those who stood
beside me, those who are currently by my side and even to those who I dont speak with
anymore, I would like to extend another thanks to all of you, for making me who I am
today.

Before I blew those candles out, I only had a single wish, that you'll be by my side, now and always

No comments: