Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Debentures

I know Ive been neglecting this blog for awhile, but I have an excuse. Im having my
finals right now and I just finished my first paper today. I have 4 more papers to go
before I get my freedom! That will be about 9 days time. After my exams, I have quite
a number of things I plan to get done.

1) Clean my room up

2) Clean the living room up

3) Wash my car

4) Wash stoner

5) Get wasted, I need to release some stress

6) Spend some free non-stress time with you

7) Fill my cupboard up with loads of snacks

8) Hit to the gym again, gonna get more intense

9) Prepare a cardio schedule

10) Archive last semester's notes

11) Get my car number plate fixed

12) do a card

13) Update this blog

14) Search myself a nice new handphone

There is probably more in the list but I hate to bore you. Cant wait for the papers
to end though. Its back to study I guess, all the best to everyone.

No comments: