Monday, January 25, 2010

Brick

Exams ended 4 days ago and class is starting tomorrow. Ain't life a bitch?
due to the shortage of free time after the exams Ive been out all four days.
Four long days of outings and i must admit Im slightly refreshed but still
not entirely willing to start off the new semester just yet. But Ill get my
lazy ass up soon enough, just need some form of extrinsic motivation.

I will be in Penang from the 10th till the 17th. Not much time to spend
CNY but atleast Ill make it home. I have never missed a single chinese
new year for the past 19 years of my life and I dont intend to. Its that
"magical" time of the year where I can get some extra cash, plus its also
the time where I can pig out at various reunions and not feel a single bit
of guilt or remorse.. SUCKLING PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg muahaha...

I will update a more interesting post soon enough. Quite tired now as I
had another long day. It has been like that for the past for days and I
really enjoy spending time with you. Only you can put a genuine unremovable
smile from my face. My ultimate source of happiness, I miss you :)

2 comments:

JessBabe17 said...

Now only you know what suckling pig is lehhh... :P

Tze Yi said...

try getting that smile into photoshots.. :P