Saturday, August 8, 2009

Zombie

I am now currently updating my blog in tiscra(computer lab) alone. Its
really empty here and its quite rare to see another soul in sight during
the weekend here. Ive been here for about a week already and the boredom
is killing me. Well, all Ive been doing lately is eat, shit and study. I currently
dont have any access to internet at home and the tv is out. The only thing
that keeps me company is the music in my laptop.

Its really lonely here as I do not have much friends. Screw Maslow's
hierachy of needs. Its just that Im so used to having people around here
that its kinda hard to accept the fact that im alone. Half the time while
im sitting alone in the living room, I can almost expect my housemates
to walk through the front door but of course it is not to be. Damn, Im
losing my fricking mind here.

The only thing that keeps me sane is the campus pool table. It is infact
a way to kill the desolate feeling within me. Playing a few games with
strangers and making new friends by the pool table. Thankfully I know
how to play LoL. Aside from the pool table the other thing that retains
my sanity is my handphone. My only little gate-way to contacting the
outside world lol. I would really like to thank my friends who would
spend the time and credit keeping me company :)
oo yeah and my mum too.

There is also this parasitic stray dog which i occasionally feed during
last semester. Its really a suprise that it is still alive despite my absence
of about 2 months. Altho it may be a parasitic dog, Im just glad for its
company. Finally some life-form aside from me in this souless
neighbourhood. Although its really quite here, it isnt really that eerie
during the night. Its just the boredom that is killing me arghhh.

My daily routine is highly repetitive. I start by waking up 9 in the
morning and getting my light breakfast. Start studying at about 9.20.
Around 12 Ill cycle off to campus to get my lunch there. Playing a few
rounds of pool after my meal before updating my facebook in the
computer lab. By the time Im done it will be around 2 where Ill
study till 5. From 5-6 its my music time with the laptop. Around 6
Ill cycle to campus to do what I did during the afternoon again.
Lights out at 11.

I have about more than two weeks here before my im done with
my resit papers. Ill be heading down to KL after that for about a
week to hang around before returning to Penang to enjoy the rest
of my holidays. Adios people.

No comments: