Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Calabria

Well, once again its been quite a long while since I updated this
dusty and cob webbed infested blog, so here I go again. As most of
you know, Im still in this shithole, alone as usual. But there is a plus
today. Ive got internet connection!! Ive never been happier since my
17 days here lol. My neighbour gave me his wireless connection
password so here I am. No more cycling to tiscra for my daily
internet dosage.

Downside is, my laptop has once again become a distraction. Sigh,
I might have to go to cyber rehab one day. What is it with our needs
as humans to use to internet excessively. I have about 5 more days
till Im out of this shithole. Ill be glad when this is all over and I will
turn a new leaf next sem. No turning back this time if not Id be struck
by karma, LIKE NOW.

The internet is so fast now, cause no one else is using it lol. It feels
really great and plus I know have connection to the outside using msn
anytime I wish unlike using it in the computer lab, when its just by
chance my friends are online the same time as me. Guess Im not
completely alone now ;)

I have about a week in KL before I return to penang, anybody wanna
hang out? Cos I think 1 week is a lil too long to hang out in KL. I should
have booked the flight earlier. Sigh. Anyways signing off now, adios muchacos!

No comments: