Sunday, April 25, 2010

Econology

Exams are closing in and here I am blogging lol. I dont know why but I just
feel compelled to update this blog despite the lack of readers. I guess I live
in a world with an imaginary audience who actively bothers to read this blog
and stalk me lol. To those who are loyal to this blog please give me a shoutout
in my cbox just so I know that Im not crazy haha. Sometimes I feel like through
updating this blog im somewhat talking to myself and catering to no one. Prove
me wrong people! lol..

For the past few days Ive been reading Psychology and Economics. Not a very
good combination as they do not complement each other AT ALL. So its kinda
messing up my brain abit. How I wish in a way that you could apply psychology
into economics, such as brainwashing people to increase demand and brainwashing
workers to increase supply. That would be a cool way of applying psychology.
Sadly psychology is not really about brainwashing people FYI, its more about
understanding why people behave in certain ways and how we can help them cope.

Been reading up on neurotic people, and I can really relate to that. I know so
many people who fit under that criteria and I finally understand why they
behave that way lol. The fun part about psychology is that it applies to everyday
real life and it can be related to you or people around you. Although it is a pain
in the ass to read, it is actually kinda interesting and it makes perfect sense
of certain things in life that we are often confused about. Haha and sometimes
you can put people in certain categories, categories of the mentally ill that is :p

New housemate moved in btw. Poor fella doesnt have a laptop and is really
bored LOL! Earlier he was literally walking around the house looking into drawers,
opening the store room door and staring at empty space. Not too long ago he decided
to do the dishes haha. Well, thats how I felt when I first moved in. I had a laptop but
not internet! :(

Gonna go back to study la.. Quite worried dy :((

No comments: