Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TIHS

I do apologize for not updating recently because i have been caught up with tonnes of assignments and examinations. I have to words to say SCREW ENGLISH. English has always been my favorite subject in the past. Ive always looked forward to going to english class. Reasons why: English is(WAS) a dead easy subject, my teacher is(WAS) a funny dude, there is(WAS) hot chicks in my english class and it wasnt suppose to be this stressful. Well ever since academic writing, referencing and bullshitting walked into my life, english has been a real bitch, literally.
The fact that my teacher doesnt really teach and the pace she is going doesnt really help either

Well on a lighter note I didnt screw maths up much to the disgust of quite a number of people in my class. No worries, that was just a fluke(altho i wish there is more to come). There are many more examinations to come anyways (whoop de doo). Im going to back to Penang around the 2oth for about 5 days, I hope my homies back home are free lol. After that I wont be back for quite a long long time because there is not long break after this sem and before the next.

I have quite a few pics and videos which is would like to upload here but my phone cable isnt really helping so it can wait i guess. Will update soon about bike rides and pranks and some other crap haha. As for now a huge BRB.

No comments: