Sunday, May 25, 2008

Above the clouds..

Well i was in Genting over the weekend because me and my housemates had nothing to do.. As usual.. The last time i went to Genting was God knows when during my childhood. Well as a kid i used to be very scared of all the roller coasters and the fast rides and was reduced to riding all the kiddy rides but not this time lol.. I was quite nervous at first but what the heck, so I sat through all the crazy rides i could find this time because i didnt want to waste my money lol..
Well im dont have much to write but perhaps these pictures might give you an idea of what
i did =)














Whoops :p




Pirate Ship














Over grown kid on the merry-go-round =p


Well it was nice and all except the ride i got sick from the most was the tea cups.. Damn you guys.. stop spinning it!! ;)



















1 comment:

Zhi Yuen said...

LOL. a devil sitting on a chicken :P